Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, June 7, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all!

I am a little late today getting my blog out.  It's newsletter writing day.

Ugh!  If you are one of my reader I apologize!  It's 10 pages long!  I have so much to tell you and invite you to the next couple of months!

I have been working on my cowl.  I got side tracked the other night.  When you baffle the knitting teacher and she takes the scissors to it you know you have succeeded.........lol

All is well though.  Kristen fixed it for me and I now just have to find time to continue!

We are getting ready for the Western Pa Shop Hop!  I have been working on my Hoop Sisters BOM.  We are almost ready for the Row by Row Experience!

If you do not know what I am talking about on any of the above stop into the store and we will fill you in!

Well that's all today because I still have a lot to do on my to do list!  Blogs might be slow this week. I think I have two more for you, however there is no what's new or success stories for you.  Hopefully next week I will have more stuff to tell you!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment