Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, June 14, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hello on this rainy Sunday!

Laundry done - Check
Long Arm job done - Check
schedule done - Check
Felting my project - in progress
Inventory - still do do


Ok if I listed it all for you; you would probably stop reading!

I spend my Thursday night taking my frustrations out on a needle felting project by Artfelt! I won't tell you the names I was chanting as I did this.  I will tell you all participating broke needles...........lol  This is before felting.  I am doing that as write this.  Not going real well.  Not sure if my dryer is hot enough.  I think it has shrunk some and the fabrics is felting into itself.  I will show you the completed picture next week.


We also have been cleaning the store and getting ready for shop hop!

I have been working on my Hoop Sisters BOM!  

Hope you all have a great week and remember to come hop into Japan with us!

remember the ones with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment