Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, June 21, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

Let's see I am not Quilting today since I completed four Store quilts this week.

Nothing better than actually being at the store for a few days and getting some work done!  If you did not what was going on Weds - Saturday was the Western Pa Shop Hop.  Yes, we survived.  At least we were the lucky ones and we only had to drive home in the rain not hop.

I also got about 6 of the Hoop Sisters BOM done and I charmed all of you along with my employees in our Kimonas since we were Japan.  Stay tune to tomorrow's blog I will show you the highlights of our decorations!

If any of you out there have pics that you took in our photo op and would like to share send them along to me!  owner@quiltersdepotpa.comcastbiz.net

Hope you all have a great week.  I have one more day of vacation on Monday and I will be at the store!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment