Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, June 28, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Happy Sunday!

Did you build your ark yet?  Man I'm tired of the rain.  At least it's not icy and it's lighter longer so it doesn't seem as bad as the never ending snow.........lol

I am not sure what I did this week.  Don't you hate weeks like that?  I must have accomplished something.  I am just wondering what.......lol

I did finish a couple of my hoop sisters BOM blocks.  I really really hope to finish Month 3 this week.    No I have not finished my cowl yet.  maybe tonight?

I have another quilt on the Avante that I want to finish on Tuesday.

If you have not signed up for our Educational Events this summer; what are you waiting for?  It's our first Brother event and we are sooooo excited!  Sign up now and make this awesome placemat.  Your choice of color!  The binding is on the Blue one.  I've just been too lazy? squirrely? to take a new picture.  You get everything you need to make this and you will have everything but the binding done when you leave!  Whether you are interested in a new machine or not.  THIS IS AN AWESOME EVENT!  Call the store to register!



Don't forget 

remember quilting is more than just quilting; it's the friendships you make and the fun times!

Jennqu

No comments:

Post a Comment