Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, June 22, 2015

Western Pa Shop Hop @Quilters Depot wrapup

Hi all!

I thought you might like to see some of our decorations. This is not all of them but the best ones in my opinion.

Thanks to JC for wearing the kimonos all week and letting us display.  Also thanks to Val for her Japanese items that we displayed also!

For once it was an easy year to decorate!
















I hope that if you were the 475 people who came in that you enjoyed our decorations and a small step in the Japanese culture!  If you find any seaweed chex mix in our fabric shelves please let us know.  I hope we have caught it all!  

If you were not one of those people then next year is another chance to Hop along with us!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment