Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, June 1, 2015

What's New @Quilters Depot

Happy Monday!

We have some really cool stuff in!  We have some art bins that I forgot to take a picture of.  Makes great project boxes.  I have thread shoved in mine!

We also got some new rollable bags in!  I want one of these.  I could probably fill three or four of these up.


If you have seen the footprints in the sand fabric it's back in for the summer!    Some other really awesome fabrics!




remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment