Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, July 5, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all

I finished my cowl!  I forgot to take the picture though.  Actually I swear I did.  However, you all know me by now that might just have been a figment of my imagination telling me I had done something.  I will take one tomorrow and post next Sunday.  It's pinned to the ironing bored being blocked!

I finished yet another store quilt on the Avante this week.  My time on the machine is done for now.  I think I did pretty good though.  That was like 4 or 5 quilts done!  That's what Handi Quilters are about Finishing Quilts!

I did not finish BOM month three either.  Too much other stuff going on.  Maybe this week!  Cross your fingers!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jennth

No comments:

Post a Comment