Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, July 12, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

So I promised you a picture of my cowl that I had finished!  Here it is!  I am not sure whose Christmas Gift this will be.....lol  Probably one of my cousins.  This was a Laura Nelkin Design and I think we may have a few of the kits left if anyone is interested!


My newest project is I am knitting a Hello Kitty.  at this point I'm on the head and you can't tell what it is........lol  It's being made for a specific person!  I have a couple of months to get it done!

My week has been mostly packing kits and supplies for our Brother Hoop Sisters Event.  Stay tuned by 6pm tonight, you will have a breaking news email on something special happening on Thursday with Brother!

I think that's all I have to tell you this week!  Stay tuned for two days of What's New and success stories will be moved to Wednesday!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn




No comments:

Post a Comment