Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, July 6, 2015

What's New @Quilters Depot!

Yes I logged stuff in on Saturday.  Yes, even though the store was closed mom and I had to go in so I could pay the bills and do inventory.  Kinda nice though to work when there is no noise what so ever!

 This is a bolt of Moda's French General Favorites.  There should be two more bolts coming in.  Not sure when.
 Some RJR Fats.  Red work meets blue work.

We are now an OESD stabilizer dealer!  Come check out what we have.  Need something special let us know and we will order in!


 Wendy Cotton/Silk Yarn!  You have to feel this stuff!  I'm thinking a pink variegated sweater!


remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment