Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, August 16, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Yes,  I know I haven't blogged in over a week!

Did you miss me?  lol

I had big plans to blog when i was in Nashville for the Convention, but my hotspot on my phone was eating up my dataplan and the fancy hotel did not give you free wiifii unless you paid an excessive amount.

So today, you get to see alot of my personal pictures I took.

Monday will be new stuff at the store as usual.

Tuesday will be new stuff from the convention itself!  Lots and Lots of pics!

The Ryman Auditorium.


One of the hole in the wall Barbeque joints on Broadway.

The Nashville Predators hockey arena.  If you know me you shouldn't be surprised I took these pics. Too bad there was no hockey going on.........lol


Hard Rock Cafe.

Debbie and a street performer.  Yes that's a statue.  It's a real guy!  There were several of these dudes up and down Broadway!

For you Parrot Heads.  Margariteaville
 This was the entertainment (Hot Country Nights) on the Stonewall Jackson Steamboat during the convention wrap up party.  With the Blurry pic you can almost pretend it was a big named performer of your choice!  lol


The rest of the week was spend trying to catch up on my paperwork and working on my Hoop Sisters BOM!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment