Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, September 13, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Happy Sunday all!

So last week were in the 90's now brrrrrrrrrrrrrr. They say it won't last but then again it's just a taste of what's to come.

It actually makes it easier to sit down and do work when it's dreary!

What I did this week.  I finished a set of  embroidered hankies for a friend who is getting married next year.  I did not want to wait to do them so they are done and off the list!

I worked on a few of my BOM blocks.  3 color changes away from finishing month 4!  So i'm only half way behind.......lol

We also welcomed Debby Brown from Handi Quilter back home to Pittsburgh for a 2 day educator event.  If you missed these classes you should be ashamed of yourself!  These were awesome classes. Some of the evidence is still on the machines since I did not find time to clean up Saturday afternoon.........lol  As always it'f fun to have Debby in our store!

I think this week I'll be playing on the Persona!  I need to oil and put a chubby bear on it!

I promise if I do that I will take pics!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment