Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, September 20, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

Feel the chill in the air.  It means you all should be making quilts and working on your Christmas gifts!

This week I have been playing on the Persona Single Needle Machine!  I did two bears.  Why two?  Because even though i pretend to be a professional I sometimes screw up!  I kinda gave Mr Bear a tummy tuck and couldn't get his stuffing back in quite right.........lol

Number two came out better and now a viable gift to the baby it's going to.......lol  So I have concluded I need to you tube hooping a bear and see what hints it will give me.

After that it will be time to hoop hats!

I worked on a few blocks of my BOM.  I am now in month 5!  I think this is an accomplishment even though I will be giving out month 9 on Monday night..........lol  I also started my Steeler KAL Cowl.  i have 1 quarter knitted.  Hoping for a low scoring game to get caught up.........lol

Other than that nothing is new.  Here are a few pics and a video of Mr Bear's operation.........lol  If you are on my facebook page then you have already seen these!   Come in and check the machine out!  We can get yours ordered today!


video

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment