Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, September 27, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all!

Where did the week go?

What did I do?  I really am not sure on this one.  I have been knitting my Steelers Cowl but I'm not very far.  I am still on Game 1.  oops..........lol

I have been working on my Hoop Sisters BOM.  I am considering doing another one in 2016 but have not decided.

If you want to do the Sewn Seeds and were not able to do an evening a Saturday class is about to start.  I will do a blog on that this week so stay tuned!

So my Sunday so far.  Long arm a quilt.  did two loads of laundry.  should have been three but i held off on my gym clothes.  Don't open my closet!  Working on rebuilding my personal laptop.  I still have files to move but it is in process.  Changed the sheets on my bed.  Started the fall rotation of clothes up and down from the attic.  The schedule is done.  That is all before 1230pm!  I need a nap!

Still do do.
finish my laptop.
write the blogs.
write emails for the week.
start the november class calendar.
Watch Nascar (at least this is the one thing I can do while other things are being done!)

i think that's all which means no nap!


Hope you are all having a relaxful Sunday.

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment