Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, September 14, 2015

What's New @Quilters Depot

I do not have a lot for you this week.

There is some awesome Skacel Yarns that have come in.  If you are interested in doing the Steeler Knit along  it's not too late to start.  Only one game has passed and I haven't even started to do that game......lol  We do have a couple of other colors in stock as well!


Check out Skacel's website for more information and the pattern. http://scoreboardkal.com/  I think this will be really fun and I think I know who is getting it when done...........lol



remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment