Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, October 4, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all!

So this is my Sunday that I sit down and do the newsletter.  That and laundry.......lol

So I am a little late in posting this blog.

I have been working on the Persona all week.  I have been training staff and making sure you all can make a Buctober baseball cap if you come in for demo!  I am not sure what I will do if the Pirates lose on Wednesday.  Maybe I will switch it to Let's go Pens then.........lol

If you have not seen the Persona come check it out!

I have also been working on my Hoop Sisters BOM.  This is going to be my retreat project.  Maybe I can finish two months.  We shall see.

I have alo been working on my Steelers Cowl.  I am in the middle of game two.  Yes, I am behind as usual.  I did remember to take a picture of it.  This is going to be one heck of big cowl.........lol


This week brings packing for the retreat!  Not only what projects I want to work on, but of course clothes and what will be taken to sale!  

Hope you have a great week!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment