Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, October 18, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

Brrrrrr!  My employees will tell you I'm mean because I won't turn the heat on yet.  I even told mom to make she dresses warm tomorrow because I didn't turn the heat on.......lol

This week on Monday I designed a new ball cap to show off the Persona!  You can come in and make this $FREE$ cap and try out my newest favorite machine!   I just wish I had more time to play with it!  Have a special event or do you want to start a small business?  Then the Persona is the machine you want for all your hard to hoop items.


I have been working slowly on my Hoop Sisters BOM.  I think I am in Month 6.  I also have been working on my Steeler Cowl.  I was going to take a picture this morning of it, but Abbie is getting her fur all over it so that's not going to happen!


remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment