Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, October 25, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hello all

I will admit I am a very boring person!  I work from 7am to 3pm at day job and then if I'm lucky i got to the gym for 20 or 25 minutes.  I then go work all evening at the store.

So when I say I don't know what I did last week and I didn't take any pictures it's the truth.  I know I got 8 of the Sewn Seeds BOM Blocks done.  I think I have between 8 and 16 blocks still to do before I sew the next round and take a picture for you.  The countdown is on though!  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.


I also have been knitting my Steeler Cowl.  I have decided though that after 8 games I will start a second one.  That way I can get two gifts out of this versus just one really really big one!


I think that's about it.  I'm going to go watch the Dega Race and maybe flip to the Steeler game every once in awhile.

Have a great week everyone!

remember, the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment