Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, October 19, 2015

What's New @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

We have a lot of pictures for you!


Here is a picture of our newest book!  Below is the panel that makes it.

  For those of you who were at our Debby Brown Event or for those of you who have Handi Quilters; We have the new feet!  I want this glide foot so bad for my Original Sixteen I have at home.  If you have an older machine you too can get these feet.  We just have to order you an adapter kit.  Just let me know!  Bonus Points if you know whose hand is holding the feet..........lol

 Skacel Woolie Bullie.  This is an awesome yarn!  Are you a doll maker?  Makes great hair!

More Yarn!  I will warn you I think that blue is going to be bought.  Not sure what I'm going to make out of it, but if you like it save me please and come buy it..........lol

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment