Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, October 26, 2015

What's New @Quilters Depot!

I have one thing for you this week!  These are the hot Top This kid hats!  From the picture you make a child's hat and on top you put one of these awesome and cute toppers!  We have kitties and Penguins coming in soon but they are pre-orders!  These are under $10 a hat!  If you have a kid in your life and can knit come and get them!  I'm still trying to figure out if I made one if I could get it on Abbie or Bernie's little furry heads!



remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment