Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, November 1, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi All

I am caught up on my Steeler Cowl until the game starts today.

Did you set your clocks back?  Gaining an hour failed though since I woke at 8am even though i refused to get out of bed until 830 so basically i broke even :-(.  Maybe I'll get a nap this afternoon.

I started a second cowl in another pattern because I decided to split the steeler cowl into two.  If i had done 1 i could gotten away with 1 gift for a cousin.  splitting it means two people need gifts but since I have three people to give them so friends are even in gifts i have to mke another cowl.  Is your gift giving that complicated?   I guess some of those three will get them on knitting needles with a promise that they will be done within so many months.

The only other goal i have for the day is to shave poor Bernie!  Her furr mats are really bad.  She knows it though and is hiding behind the couch.  Maybe I'll embarass her and take her after pic.  I saw on youtube someone giving their Maine Coon a mohawk.  It's tempting!

Make sure you checked out your This Week @ email from Saturday.  There are A LOT of awesome classes into November!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment