Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, November 15, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Happy Sunday!

I spent my week playing with the scan cut so that i was prepared for my classes this week.

I did a couple of my Hoop sisters Blocks

I went to a hockey game.  They lost :-(

Today I did 2 loads of laundry. Quilted a Quilt and now I'm doing computer work.  I never seem to get caught up.

I restarted my Steeler Cowl and have one game done!  It looks much better!

I also signed the contract for the Spring retreat!  Stay tuned to an email probably on Thanksgiving about registering.  I have one more price to confirm on catering and I will be ready to send everything out!

I will tell you now this is going to be a slowwwww week blogging.  new stuff came in but i didn't log it in so that blog won't happen and no one brought in a completed project.  I think I will do a blog for Tuesday so stay tuned for that!

have a great week!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment