Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, November 22, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all

I am a little bit late today doing the lbog.  I quilted a customer's quilt and then I decided to clean the Handi Quilter.  I will admit I am horrible about the maintenance of my machines.  I always say do as I say not as I do, but we had a machine come into the store that motivated me. So I cleaned all of my track and my wheels and such on the machine.  I don't feel so embarassed now..........lol  I will admit my machine has never been serviced. Who knows what the inside looks like but at least I know I have taken care of the outside!

I also did laundry and did the final clothes flip for the season.

I did the schedule.  I am now doing the computer work.

I have been knitting.  I am working on my Steeler Cowl, but also a second cowl.  I can't show you a picture because it could end up as a gift for someone.  (I'm getting more creative in my excuses for not taking pictures!)

I also quilted my brother's gift.  He'll get it on Thanksgiving since we do not exchange gifts any longer for Christmas. Well he will get it if I finish the binding.......lol

I am a cool sister.  Years ago I bought him the Leg Lamp for his window.  This year he will get the Quilted Panel to decorate his house with.

Keep an eye on your emails on Wednesday for sales and on Friday for Retreat Registration!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn



No comments:

Post a Comment