Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, November 8, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all!

Today brings laundry, long arming and writing the newsletter on top of the schedule, blogs and other computer work.

I told you last week i was caught up on my Steeler Cowl.  Well.  I ripped it all out.  I was going to end it and make two.  8 weeks per cowl.  Somehow I added 40 stitches to the cowl so that when i went to connect the ends it was so totally awfule.  I started to rip having a spot in mind that looked like it was a good spot.  I got to that spot and was still too many stitches.  I then just kept ripping and was like well i didn't like how I did the beginning either so ripppppppppppp.  Don't ask me how I added that many stitches.  All I was doing was knitting and every once in awhile 2 rows of Purl.

Oh well.  Not sure yet if I will re-start or not, but at least now I have only one gift to do instead of three.  Was it painful?  Yes!  So remember if you are quilting or knitting or whatever yes we screw up.  yes we sometimes aren't happy with our work. Ripping is part of life!

I did accomplish one thing.  I designed a hat for an employee and embroidered it out on the Persona! Don't ya want to come play with the Persona and ask Santa for one for Christmas!  It can do so many things that are hard to hoop!


Have a Great week and stop by and see me on Wednesday!  It's a bank holiday!  I start at 11am to 7pm!  While your at it Thank a serviceman, a Veteran or their families!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment