Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Success Stories @Quilters Depot

I know I have a lot of excuses about pictures. This weeks is as I went to take a picture the batteries died and I have no idea whether there were pictures to take off the camera.

I did get one on my phone though so you are not totally without pictures.

Great work MarilynS!

If you missed this class you should be ashamed!  It is so easy and you can make the wreaths for any and all holidays or any reason!  I love the Star Wars theme!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment