Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, December 6, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

Yes this is posted later than usual.  Been writing the newsletter for the month.  It's ten pages long!  So i hope when you get it on the 15th that you grab and pour over it and mark your calendars

I don't have any pictures for you this week.

I finished the cowl.  I made 3 baseball caps for a Christmas gift and have 1 more to do.  I had a picture but I really need to find time to go get a new phone because the phone is lagging so bad I get frustrated and want to pitch it out the window.  lol  So therefore I'm not even going to try and download the picture.

My goal is to finish the 4th baseball cap, maybe start a new cowl just like the last one and get some more of my BOM done.

boring life i know!

hope you all have a GREAT Week.  I am taking this week off from blogging so this is the only one you will get.  Sorry it wasn't more exciting!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment