Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, December 13, 2015

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

I think I have all my Christmas gifts that I'm going to make for the year done!

I did do a knitted gift card holder and might make a few more of those for lucky souls who buy gift cards at the store, but other than that I'm done.

I am working on my steeler Cowl and that will be a Christmas gift for next year.  I have one skein of the purple/blue mix left so I will make it into another cowl and it will be put in the next year Christmas pile.  Nothing like getting a head start on next year gifts!

I am waiting on Abbie to come out from behind the couch so I can give her a shearing.  I swear she's worse than a sheep!  Need to learn how to turn it into yarn!

Other than that I'm almost done with my computer work for the weekend and am considering a nap!

Here's to a good week and that WTAE is wrong and KDKA and WPXI are right on the weather! How can they be such different forecasts!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment