Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, December 28, 2015

What's New @Quilters Depot!

I think I posted this first one last week, but it's worthy of posting again!

May the force be with you and your sewing.........lol


We have an owl panel and corresponding fabrics from Quilting Treasures for you!



this next set is what i'm so excited about!  This is the "For Love of Country" Fabric by Dan Morris/Quilting Treasures.  We got the WHOLE line in!  That's 13 different bolts for your pleasure.  We will have two fat quarter bundles cut and ready for sale by Tuesday.  You can also request a kit for the free pattern quilt that Quilting Treasures has on their website by the same name.  This is only as quantity lasts!  It was a big seller this weekend as soon as I got it logged in.  I am thinking a yard of at least six of them for myself.  Can NEVER have too many patriotics in your stash!




remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment