Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, January 3, 2016

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all!

I guess Winter has finally arrived.  Let's hope two days of warning of an inch of snow in and around downtown will give the snowplows plenty of notice so we don't have trouble getting out and about tomorrow morning!

I have been sick with a nasty cold for about 8 days.  Hoping Magically 10th day it just goes away!

I have been working on my Steeler Cowl.  I am on game 4!  lol  I did not get as many of my BOM blocks done as I wanted last week.  I hope to finish month 7 this week.  I think I have said this several times now!

I also have been working on my W.I.P Challenge list .  I have 8 things so far.  There are two I'm not sure if I'm putting on the list or not. We shall see!

I did tell Mom never to let me close for three days in a row!  I am going freaking nuts.  I have work to do but cannot do it from home and the less you do the more tired you get!  Or it could be the cold but I'm going stir crazy not being at the store!

Stay warm.................

Remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment