Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, January 17, 2016

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi All!

Wrap up in those Quilts you have and stay warm!  I just keep thinking 6 more weeks and it will be over.  I guess if we keep getting teased with one or two semi warm days it makes the rest of the week ok.

I can handle cold i just hate the white stuff!

I promised you I was going to work on stuff this week!  I finished Month 7 in my Hoop Sisters BOM.  This is my pile of about 4 months  of blocks to sew together.  Month 8 is only 12 and I think Month 9 and 12 are lower too.  At least I'm hoping!



I also participated in the Matryshka Doll Class.  Here are my pieces.  There's a front and back body, a face, hair, an apron, a scarf.  Yes I know it doesn't look like much.  I have to block them and then I can put it back together.  Yes, It's my penguin version!



Hope you all have a good week!  I'm not promising anything getting done.  I seem to accomplish more when I don't!

Remember, the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

p.s.  GO PENS!  GO STEELERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment