Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, January 24, 2016

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Morning everyone!

Hope you all have dug out from the Blizzard Jonas.  As you know we closed the store yesterday.  I have been having to get to work during blizzards for 18 years at the bank and have never appreciated that we didn't have the option to stay home. My thirty minute commute probably would hae taken me 2 hours.............lol

So if it was an inconviance to any of you I apologize.  The safety of ME, my employees and YOU are always my top most priority.  If you listen to me you have stash so hopefully you all were able to spend some time sewing!

Hopefully it also gave the landlord time to do the parking lot..........lol

I live in the most southern part of Allegheny and we saw 11inches.  A few miles away reported 18 so I guess it was really as wild as the news was reporting.

I have been working on Month 8 of the BOM.  I am about half way done with that month.  I hope to finish by end of the week and move on to 9!

I blocked my knitted doll ornament but did not get it sewn together to show you.  Maybe tonight I will do that.

Stay warm and blogs will be slow this week due to the fact being closed Friday night I didn't log anything in and I didn't grab the camera.

There will be one Blog on Monday and that's it.  I know I'm lazy!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn




No comments:

Post a Comment