Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, January 31, 2016

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Happy 60 degree Sunday!

woooohooooooooooo i love this weather.  Sunshine and warm air!  I know it's not going to last but if we have this a couple times this month I'd be happy!

Whoever said Sunday is for rest hasn't lived my life.

Let's see.
2 x loads laundry and then re-make the bed.
Cook some food for the week.
Long Armed a quilt.
Vacuumed  my room.  Man was it dusty.

All of that was before noon!  Then I started the Store work.  Still need to look at some inventory stuff and I need to get emails ready to go out this week.

What I want to do is take a nice long nap with the sun in my face!

So this week I finished Month 8 of my BOM!  Month 9 is 16 blocks.  Month 10 is 4.  That Means I can use my fingers and toes to count how many I have left!  wooooooohooooooo!

Other than that it's my normal hectic week!

have a good one!

and remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn




No comments:

Post a Comment