Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, January 18, 2016

Whats New @Quilters Depot!

We got two new things in this week!

First up is the Penguin Top This Hat to knit!  There were four but one is already being held for someone!  If I had someone to knit this for I would.  I keep thinking would I wear it if I tried to make it bigger.........lol  We have some of the other variations in the store also but this makes a great gift for the little penguin fan in your life!



I'm excited to tell you we are now stocking OESD Stabilizers!  We have at least 12 different types!  I didn't count but it is at least that many!  Come in and try them out and if there is one from OESD that we don't have or a different size let us know we will order it in!


remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment