Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Thursday, February 11, 2016

Finish those Projects @Quilters Depot!

How are your unfinished projects coming?

Are you overwhelmed like I am?

Are you a W.I.P Challenger?

All reasons to get yourself into Quilters Depot!

Friday night 2/12 is UFO night!  Come have some pizza and get some work done.  Heck just sit there and have a good time.  the quilting police are banned from UFO's!  Ok they are banned from our store! Starts @5pm until you all fade away!

Saturday, 2/13 is W.I.P Challenge Work Time - Are you a registered W.I.P.er?  Yes I made that word up!  Saturday is one of your times to come in and work from Noon to 3pm!  Not only is it free, but it's also 10% on your purchases for the day if you are an officially registered participant!

No comments:

Post a Comment