Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Success Stories aka WIP challenges @Quilters Depot!

So I know I promised you all WIP challenges as they are finished!

Here are our first two week's worth!  Now I'm not saying all are on WIP lists officially but I have no way to tell which ones are and which ones aren't.  I'm guessing all are.........lol  I also do not if some pictures are the same as others or different people!  Hmmm I might have to initiate a new procedure to tell whose are whose........lol

Sorry about some of the pictures.  I really need to invest in a good camera for the store for Mom.  Mine won't hold a charge anymore and this one doesn't take real good color pictures.

I am splitting this up into two days. Today and Thursday because there are sooooooo many!

Awesome work everyone!









all is fair in love and quilting!  #WIPChallenges

remember the one who has the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment