Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, February 7, 2016

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

I know it's sunny and warm today but sounds like the groundhog and weather.com were wrong about the way above normal temps we are suppose to have in February.  I know we didn't have a hard winter so far but I'm ready for spring!

I know I'm late today in getting this out.    I am so backed up on what I'm suppose to do today and it doesn't help I left my to do list at the store.  That is like cutting off one of my arms......lol

I didn't get much done this week on my BOM.  Two blocks on Saturday was about it.

What I did do was logged in 100 color of our new machine embroidery thread!  We now are stocking Iris Thread by Enmart!  These are the threads I have been told Brother sells so if you need Disney colors we have them!  I mean if you see Pooh Yellow my mind instantly goes to Winnie the Pooh.  I swear it does.................lol

I hope this week to get some crafty stuff done!

Stay warm and safe!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment