Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, February 28, 2016

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi Everyone!

Another Sunday and another nice day!  I'm ready for this type of weather to stay and old man winter can take the rain and snow they keep predicting!

I am almost done with my Woolie Bag.  I have one or two more rows and the main bag will be done.  I then have the ribbing to do.  I hope to get a bit of that done tonight if I get all my computer work done.


As soon as I am done writing the blogs I need to start sending out invoices for the retreat.  You have about 24 hours to sign up if you haven't.  I still have plenty of room for YOU if you want to come!

Check out our web page www.quiltersdepotpa.com to get the information!

I have 4 more blocks to do on my BOM.  I am so close on so many things........lol  I hope to get that done and I hope to get one of my Batik quilts quilted this week also.  Then I will sew the BOM together.

Hope you all have a GREAT week!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment