Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, February 8, 2016

What's New @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

I got lots of fabric to show you today!

My missing bolts of star wars finally came in!  We now have four bolts so you should have enough to make a really cool Star Wars themed quilt!


These next four bolts are (sigh) Christmas!  Let's look on the bright side you can get started on the gifts, decorations and quilts for next season!  Now the dogs are awesome anytime!



These two are my favorite!
 Ok, I love this one it is also a favorite.......lol
 Moda Kansas Troubles.  Three more possible bolts will be coming in.
 If you love Northcott these tiles (layer cakes) are awesome!


I mentioned in yesterday's blog about our new Machine Embroidery Thread!  Iris threads by Enmart!  $4.99 a spool with lots of thread on lots of fabulous colors!

remember the ones with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment