Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, March 6, 2016

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

I am a little late this Sunday getting my blog written.  Have been doing the newsletter and some months it takes me longer than others.  I even got an early start on it!

I did not get my last blocks done, but I quilted  quilt.  This one is on my WIP list but I still have to do the binding.  I have to decide if i'm doing it by machine or by hand.  not sure what i'm doing with this.  I'm thinking it might be a bday present for a cousin turning sixteen.  who knows.  I did ProStitcher work on it.  This design is called Broken Glass and is awesome!  You really cannot see how awesome it is by the picture........lol




According to the weather stations the groundhog was right and spring is arriving early!  I can't wait for the 60s!

Have a great week.

and remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment