Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, March 13, 2016

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

I actually completed a project and got it off my W.I.P list!  This was one of the samples made for one of my patterns when we were doing our QAL's at the store.  It took me awhile to get it quilted.  I made the picture really big so you could see the quilting.  It's a Pro-Stitcher design called broken glass.  Sorry I forget which designer it is, but I love it on this batik!   I have plans for the quilt.  I think it's going to be a "sweet" sixteen present for a family member.


I also finished the embroidery on my Sewn Seeds BOM!  Now I have to sew them together!


I also long armed a quilt for the store.  It was a Christmas Quilt and I did snowflakes all over it!

So for a change I actually got a lot done this week!

What have you been doing?

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment