Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, March 20, 2016

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

As I sit and look out the window I see that dirty thing called snow. At least it's not sticking.  One more cold day and we'll be back to spring!

I had high hopes of having almost all my Sewn Seeds BOM sewn together.  Well, that didn't happen.  When I started to put it together so that you could all see how awesome this was and want to do it.  I didn't read the instructions thoroughly. I will admit it.  There is also the fact that I hate instructions and following them............lol  So I got to a point where I should have started to add the borders and it won't work.

After many discussions the vote was that I should rip all of the piecing out. So I spent 2 days doing that.  It's heart breaking!  You all know that feeling as a Quilter.  However, you also know sometimes it has to be done.  I will take a picture of the pile of lonely blocks and show you the before and after in a few weeks when I actually get the stuff together.

I have been still knitting away on the bag edging.  maybe one or two more nights and i can start to sew it together.

I need to start deciding what I'm going to take on retreat.

Stay warm!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jennq

No comments:

Post a Comment