Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Thursday, April 28, 2016

Hoop Sisters Elegant Elements @Quilters Depot!

You all know I love Hoop Sisters projects!

I have started the Elegant Elements and I'm in love with this one!  It's wayyyyy quicker than Sewn Seeds and is going to be a much lighter quilt than Sewn Seeds!

Elegant Elements:

It’s time to start the new Hoops Sisters Machine Embroidery BOM!  I have started the Blocks.  I am in Month 2 and these blocks embroider up so quickly you will love it!  The BOM is ten months.  You can pay the whole amount at once $150.00 or pay the $15/month!  However you can only get one month of files at a time unless you skip a month!  Come in for the first month and get all the instructions and the first month’s files!  Work on the blocks or do them at home.  The choice is up to you.  I can probably guarantee that you will get 2 blocks (if not more) done in the three hours.  Class 1 is more about picking fabrics and threads!  No machine is needed!  Check out some of my blocks and the official pictures from Hoop Sisters!



Here are some of the blocks I have finished!











No comments:

Post a Comment