Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, April 11, 2016

Spring Retreat Finished Projects!

I actually took pictures at the Retreat!

Here are some of the Finished Projects and room pictures from the Spring 2016 Quilters Depot Retreat!  I know I didn't catch everyone's projects but a few!

We will be going back to the Hyatt Place @ the Meadowlands in the fall also!  I listen to you all and you guys want to be able to come and go and there are more of you who want to go!  You can sign up even before the paperwork if you really want to!

The information is in the newsletter on Friday.  The paperwork will be up in the next newsletter or sooner if I get a few changes done that need to be done on the official paperwork!

Enjoy and thank you to everyone who came and the staff of the Hyatt!













remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn 

No comments:

Post a Comment