Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, April 10, 2016

This Week W/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all!

Yes I know I was quiet last week!  Sorry about that.  When I got home I was too tired to write a blog and then I didn't feel like doing it rest of the week either!

Here are some of the blocks I did on retreat for the new Elegant Elements BOM by HoopSisters. Check out the newsletter you get on Friday for all the information!






remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment