Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, April 17, 2016

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

Are your windows open?  Let th sunshine in on this beautiful Sunday!

I am doing my computer work and watching the Nascar race.  I broke down last night and got Starz so now I can feed my Outlander Addiction and watch on my computer!

I will be doing that later also!  Life is so much easier when you can just turn on a computer and not kick other people off the house tv...........lol

This week I have been knitting my Kermit the Frog!   I have two legs, two arms and one eye.  tonight I want to finish the second eye and get started on the body.  My goal is to assemble on Thursday night.  I have a bad feeling I'm going to be making a couple more frogs.  I really would love a pink one, but really how many frogs does a girl need?

This week I am going to long arm one of mom's quilts at the store and hopefully get back to my Elegant Elements blocks!  I am loving the 2016 BOM!  Make sure you check it out in the newsletter and if you have an embroidery machine sign up!

Not sure what else I have up this week.  I do need a new phone and a new camera.  Who has time to figure this stuff out...............lol

And of course I'll be watching the Pens!  Time to crush the Rangers!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment