Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, May 1, 2016

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Morning all!

Well I took a weekend off of Long Arming.  Gasp Horror.  Well the machine needed cleaned.  the area needed vacuumed because it was getting disgusting! So I took the weekend off to do that!

If you need a quilt long armed come into the store in the evening and talk with me!

I knitted a few times this week but I can not show you because it's a friend's birthday present.  I think I want to make one more frog but am not sure.  Decisions!

I did do a few more blocks on the Elegant Elements.  Check your emails I will be sending that reminder to register out this week!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment