Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, May 22, 2016

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

I really hope you don't get bored with me telling you how boring my week has been!

Not this is exciting, but in 10+ years I have never injured myself on my long arm.  Well that's until today.  I was holding a frilly piece of a quilt back so I wouldn't quilt it and the needle arm slammed down on my finger.  I now have a nice black piece to my nail and it hurts!  Oh well at least there was not any blood!  So see even the "professionals" (I use that term loosely......lol) can hurt themselves.

I have been knitting, knitting, knitting, on my friend's birthday gift.

I am trying to decide whether a quilt I finished a few months ago is going to a cousin for her sixteenth birthday or if I'm keeping it............lol

I have also been working on my BOM!  I'm so excited that the Elegant Elements starts this upcoming Saturday!  Have you signed up?  If you have an embroidery machine you will love this BOM!  Check out your emails on Tuesday for more information if you have been ignoring it!

I think that's all for today!  Time to go do more computer work!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

P.S.  My furry kids say hello, see that added excitement!



No comments:

Post a Comment