Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, May 8, 2016

This week W/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hmmmm

What did I do all week?

I'm not sure...........I have been knitting on my friends birthday gift.  I'm probably about 75% done but this is the part that takes a while.

I think I printed a lot of stuff for Debby Brown's Visit!  Stay tune to the tuesday blog for all the pictures for that!    If you missed it?  Shame on you!  It was AWESOME!  Here is a picture of me and Debby.  I hate getting my picture taken!  Am also disappointed I still look heavy in this picture.  I have lost a bunch of weight and keep waiting for one awesome pic and it's not happening!  lol  Debby of course looks awesome as usual and we LOVE having her at Quilters Depot!



This week I hope to get back to my Elegant Elements BOM!  If you have an embroidery machine you really should sign up for this BOM!  The blocks are so easy to do and very quick!  It's coming up at the end of the month and I will post about it in the blog again this week!

I guess that's all!  Off to do more computer work!

remember the one with the most stash wins

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment