Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, June 5, 2016

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

Does it make it easier to do stuff you do not want to do like computer work when it's raining?  NOOOOOOOO!

I would rather be taking a nap or knitting!

This week I finished Month 3 of the Hoop Sisters Elegant Elements.  I cut out the stuff for Month 4 but I have to use someone else's sewing machine to start because I'm too lazy to convert the embroidery unit to sewing on my machine

I have been working hard on my friend's bday gift, but it won't get done.  She's a good friend who appreciates what I make her and understands when I don't finish!

I put one of my quilt samples from an old quilt a long onto the Avante.  I did about half of it.  I'm actually thinking I might keep this quilt for myself.  I don't do that very often!

Time to go finish the June/July Newsletter!  Have a great Sunday!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment