Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, June 19, 2016

This week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all

So last week I spent at the store.  It was my vacation from the bank.

It would have been much nicer if I had taken a few days off from both but oh well.

I did finish my friends gift. Which actually became mine and the one I had done first will be given to her due to I didn't like the size the second one finished at.

I also did about 3 quilts on the Avanta/Pro Stitcher!

I did a few blocks from Elegant Elements Month 4.  I also started to knit a pair of socks!

I didn't get everything done that I wanted but that's par for the course, right?

Hope you all have a great week!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment