Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, June 26, 2016

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I hope you are somewhere cool with the A/C on!

I actually have pictures for you this week!

the first is the purse I finished.  See the cute penguin buttons.............lol  This was actually for a friend but I actually ended up giving her the bigger purse that had been finished for a couple of months.  This is one of my new knitting project bags.  I mean you can never have too many of those!


The next picture is my partially completed sock. The first of the pair!  I am loving this one I think because it's considered a Diabetic Sock that it doesn't have any real seams in it!  I am so tired of just wearing white socks so maybe I can spice it up with some colors.  If so then I can do laundry less often..........lol


My goal is to finish Month 4 of my BOM and have this partial sock done and go onto the next one!  I'm not sure what i did though some of my wholes look bigger than I think they should be.  We will see how the next one looks!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment